Most of you have taken instruction from Ham or Carrie starting with your initial steps of doing discover scuba, open water.  or advanced open water certification.  For me this weekend was a major next step in my dive career and I spent the weekend with two extremely experienced divers and an instructor that is top notch.  The weekend started out very early - Saturday at 7 am and didn't finish until Sunday at  4 pm.  Through every skill practice it took us from unsure to confident in no time flat.  We learned how to assist panic divers to responding to an unresponsive diver at depths I never imagined.  Ham and Carrie are two of the best divers I have come to know and love.  They give of their knowledge and experience openly and truly and want us all to succeed in our endeavors as ocean divers.  This truly was the most intense and rewarding certification I have done.  I encourage each of you to take the next step and have the courage.  I promise you will never forget it!  Sooooo what are you waiting for........get Rescue Diver Certified!


- Michele