Dive Report 18 April

I've been so busy I have not had the time to post the bridge reports. No kidding, this is the first time in several days that I actually have a few minutes to report what the conditions WERE (this is obviously a day late). GET DOWN THERE! We had 40' of vis yesterday in seventy-nine degree water. I wore a 3mm suit as did two of my students. Another student didn't wear an exposure suit and was fine for our one hour dive. With vis so exceptional it was easy to find the upside down wreck, see almost all the way across the boat channel, and see fish and critter activity for quite some distance. We watched a big southern stingray followed by several blue runners. There were two octopuses looking out of holes at us. Sharptail eels foraged about under the fishing pier. Conditions are absolutely fabulous! Get in the water, Ham