Bridge Brunch - March 9, 2008

Divers!

This week Gerry and I survived our training with Global Underwater Explorers in High Springs from one of the most skilled, experienced, and accomplished divers in the world. "In the world" is not an exaggeration. David Rhea is an incredible diver/instructor. It was a most humbling experience through which we learned a great deal. Wow!

Anyway, it appears that the conditions on Sunday will be "winter-like" in that the high forecasted for Sunday is 68 degrees. It won't be that at 9:00am. I like to dive on Mother Nature's terms, not mine, (although from time to time that would be nice) so I will be there a little after 9:00 for a 10:14 high tide.

We'll have bagels and cream cheese, jellies, hot chocolate, etc. for those who attend so please zip me an email so that I have an idea of how much to bring. If you want me to bring tanks and/or gear for you also please let me know.

Also, if you get the chance, sign up for a lemon shark dive at the shop. I was at the Zion series of wrecks Sat. and we watched eight of these magnificent beasts!

Dive safely,

Ham

PS: Remember that Sat. night daylight savings starts - spring ahead! or be late!