Dive Report 15 November Bridge Brunch

What a fabulous day for a bridge dive! Conditions could not have been better. We had twenty to thirty feet of vis, seventy-nine to eighty degree water, and a warm sunny day. My dive buddy and I started by visiting the newest wreck, which if you go off the beach closest to the seawall, is 190 degrees almost straight out. It's about one hundred feet off the beach. There were NINETEEN lobsters in the wreck! My buddy took video to which she is going to create a link. NINETEEN lobsters sitting in ROWS. I've never seen anything like it. I am still amazed that my dive buddy, an avid and very capable hunter to say the least, could hold the camera so steadily with such treasure right there. Many of them were "shorts", but there were a few larger ones. Nineteen sitting in rows of three and four. Always something amazing at the bridge! A bandtail searobin, a flying gurnard, and an octopus from which my dive buddy removed a fishhook, were all frosting on the cake. A group of us shared bagels, cream cheese, jelly, cider, and coffee in the beautiful Saturday morning sun. What a great day! I love diving at the bridge. Hope you all can make it next time. Get in the water, Ham