Dive Report 19 November


This is not my dive buddy and I after the dive, but it sort of felt like it. Winter came quickly after a gorgeously warm Saturday. Today we had an air temperature of sixty degrees in a consistent north wind, and a water temperature of seventy-two! What a drop from the weekend. Our vis was only between three and four feet. It was a challenge to keep track of each other. Mother Nature was telling us to look at the little stuff today as that was pretty much all we could see. I was reintroducing myself to my drysuit after a fairly long layoff and today I was very glad for it. Showering off in the north wind didn't appeal to me at all. Conditions will return to being easier than today; I'll keep you posted. I am hopeful that is before June. (My hat is off to my dive buddy who must be nuts to have to dive, even in the conditions we experienced today. My kind of person.) Get in the water, Ham