Dive Report 22 July






I have had my cup of coffee and I'm psyching myself for the lawn. Short vis today as the water was a little green from the rain. We had about ten feet of vis, and that was a cloudy ten. It's great for compass work and looking at the critters that are up close; we saw two mantis shrimp, one large and one small. My open water student was fascinated by the starfish and was really fascinated by the four or five lobsters that we saw, all shorts. Several people have asked about the rules regarding lobster at the bridge. I have not the slightest idea. I'm one of the seven people in Florida who doesn't care about them. The water was a degree warmer than yesterday so our one hour, three minute bottom time in eighty-two degree water was most pleasant. The parking lot looked as it did yesterday - empty. Nice! It was a beautiful morning to be in the water. Get in the water, Ham