Dive Report 6 June

What a difference a day can make! The water temperature today was 82 degrees. Yesterday it was 72. I was overdressed for today's occasion in my 5mm fullsuit and 3mm hooded vest. I was more than warm. In 3mm fullsuits my students were comfortable. One student dived in only t-shirt and swimming suit. He was comfortable. The vis was maybe ten feet, but we weren't very far off the beach. We needed to spend some serious skill development time so we never made it out to the channel. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of being at the bridge for afternoon high tides on weekends. Parking was at a premium. I arrived several hours early with my lunch, a lawn chair, and a good book to make sure I could get a parking space reasonably close to the entry point. I prefer the weekday diving without all the cars and the boats. Nevertheless, in ninety degree weather, being in the water sure felt good. Get in the water, Ham