Dive Report 3 June



Tobin and I had twenty feet of vis in eighty-one degree water for our two hour dive. Tobin was in a 3mm suit and said he began to feel a bit cool towards the end; I was testing buoyancy/scuba rig weight combinations in a 5mm. Needless to say, I was toasty. There are still octopuses everywhere. We saw over two dozen. The jawfish is very cooperative with photographers as they wait in line to photograph it. It is just west southwest of the fishing pier. The little blue angelfish intermediate evaded my camera for quite a while, but I got this photo. There was a spotted eagle ray, a southern ray, three yellow garden eels (I can't get even close to get a picture. Six or seven feet away they duck into their hole.), a batfish, a sharptail eel, several yellow stingrays, and a gorgeous queen angelfish intermediate on the upside down wreck. Conditions are fantastic. Get in the water, Ham