Dive Report 5 June

We had eighty-two degree water and twenty feet of vis before the 7,863,459.2 dive students entered the water. Admittedly, one of my students who is still struggling with the concept of trim added to the demise of vis, but the Bridge on weekends is a place of beginners. I certainly kicked up my share of the silt on the bottom of Lake George in New York as I began my discovery of buoyancy control and trim. The high point of the day, however, was the Jupiter Drift Divers picnic following the dive. Many thanks to Veronica, Stan, and all the club members for making it a very fun event. I look forward to those picnics and always place them on my calendar as soon as they are announced. If you are not a club member you might consider joining this fun group of diving folks. We always have a good time. Get in the water, Ham