Dive Report 14 May


Another gorgeous day at the bridge; only the vis was better today than it was yesterday! We had a good twenty-five feet or better today. I was wearing a different computer that read seventy-nine throughout the dive. Carrie's computer read seventy-nine as well. I was in my drysuit with a light undergarment practicing for an upcoming course so water temperature wasn't really a factor for me today. Carrie had a little chill toward the end of the one hour, thirty-one minute dive in her 5mm full suit. We saw four batfish at various places throughout the dive. The octopus count was up to eight when I quit counting. Little lobsters numbered at least two dozen. The grande finale was a frogfish in the sand on our exit in four feet of water. Remember that this Sunday, May 16 is the Jupiter Drift Divers picnic. We'll be at the bridge about 9:00am. I've made a salad that is seasoning in the refrigerator! (No jalapenos) Get in the water, Ham